Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HELLO LOS ANGELES

This is my new blog, now that I'm opening a new chapter of my life, and I got rid of my myspace. (RIP Bloggy!) Los Angeles is lots of fun, I don't know how work ever gets done, because ever since I moved here I never wanna stop playing. That's good and bad since I have some pretty cool surprises (pictures and dare I say... tunes?!) to share with you all pretty soon from my play time. My lips are sealed about the latter surprise, sorry!


I am going to dedicate this paragraph to talk about how much I miss New York! Waaah! New York, I want you back! But I've gotta stop being a baby... I swear I don't sleep in my 'I Love NY' shirt, being a los angelenos now that would just be shameful... would it be? I miss my apartment, my cat, my stove, my sidewalk, my taxi cabs (all one zillion of you!) my morning breakfast, my dreams of breaking into and living in Harry Winston's and sometimes Tiffany's. Moving on is hard to do, guys. I feel like New York and I just broke up, but it was really just a misunderstanding... I wish he'd take my calls.


I have to run, but I will make sure to keep you all updated about my journey in Los Angeles, and if New York and I make up or not. Stay tuned, and if you see me wandering around say HI! Please! I don't bite.



















And here is a picture of me with a completely lame book I found in my friend's apartment. Enjoy.

Gera

No comments: